Tonight on Facebook through their official page Hot Toys previewed with shots of their Spiderman 3 1:6th figure. This figure plain and simply the best Spidey figure ever made and comes with a load of great items that give you multiple display options. If you’re a fan of Hot Toys and Marvel this is a must to add to their already great and growing collecting of Marvel 1:6th.
Here are the specs as well as a few pictures of Spiderman.
Thanks to Hot Toys for posting these great images.
The 1/6th scale Spider-Man Limited Edition Collectible Figurine specially features:
– Authentic and detailed fully realized likeness of Spider-Man in the Spider-Man 3 movie
– Modified TrueType body with 30 points of articulation
– Approximately 30 cm tall
– Five (5) pairs of interchangeable palms with silvery cobweb pattern including:
– One (1) pair of relaxed palms
– One (1) pair of fists
– One (1) pair of palms for cobweb shooting
– One (1) pair of palms for cobweb holding
– One (1) pair of palms for climbing
– One (1) red- and blue-color Spider-Man suit covering the head with silvery cobweb pattern on the head and red part of the upper body, together with small black spider icon in the front and large red spider icon at the back of the upper body
– One (1) pair of red-color silvery cobweb patterned boots
– A total of five (5) long narrow strips of cobweb including:
– Two (2) for imitating the flying scene
– Two (2) of cobweb shooting
– One (1) of cobweb opening
Figurine Stage/ Stand:
– Figurine stage imitating part of the clock tower in the movie
– Figurine stand with Spider-Man nameplate and the movie logo
Release date: Q2-3, 2011
**Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different
Spider-Man, and all related characters, TM & © 2010 Marvel Entertainment, LLC and its subsidiaries. All rights reserved. Spider-Man 3, the Movie © 2007 Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc. All rights reserved.